3-hours of uninterrupted work (the equivalent of four regular sessions) to prepare for your next audition, demo, or performance.
The session may include:
- Review of current audition songs.
- Creating logical and clear 16 and 32 bar audition cuts.
- Finding and learning new audition songs, including ballads, up tempos, pop/rock, and traditional Broadway songs.
- Preparing for specific upcoming auditions.
- Dealing with vocal issues that may be holding back your career.
- Transposing and recording new arrangements for your specific audition and performance requirements.
AVAILABLE ON CERTAIN SUNDAYS. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY.